Monday, July 14, 2008

ManasHosting Worst Review

This source of this article is
http://www.seo-mind.com/seo-mind/manas-hosting-sucks.html

Manashosting, an India based Web Hosting Company who provides cheap hosting and domain registrations have had some awful reviews & feedbacks. As the client base increased, Manashosting reduced its customer importance. Two to three week delay in response to a mail or literally no response is what you get when you write to Manashosting.

A Bangalore based BPO Company webmaster states, “I made the biggest mistake of my life having my website with Manas Hosting. They are pathetic. No one takes the call. No one replies to my mails. The server is down every other day. Sometimes the website does not open at all for more than a week. I had great difficulty moving to another server.”

Another active blogger from Bangalore states, ”Manashosting doesn’t let me live or die. They do not have a proper server. No customer support. Fine, if you want to move from Manashosting, they don’t let you do that too. A mere waste of time and effort. You end up in vain and frustration”.

The reviews for Manas Hosting across various blogs have been bad and suggestions are to remove the sites from them as soon as possible. Aneeb Mohammed, a SEO consultant suggests, “Its better to move out of Manashosting at least before 6 months of domain and space expiry. It takes 6 months for their customer support to respond and process your request. They are slow and you would lose your site if you still wish to have your site on their dead servers”.

Another interesting analysis is, they do not have their own site (manashosting.com) on their servers. They have hosted in GoDaddy. This explains how much they trust their own servers. Its surprising how a hosting company who claim themselves to be among the top three in India behave so irresponsible.

Manashosting could have performed well. However, with the increase in customer base and disregard to customer support, it is pitty that Manashosting has earned a very bad name.

4 comments:

Sunder kumar said...

I was with Manas Hosting for last one year. Fed up with “no-response” support emails. My e-cards web site which needs MySQL database was down for 2-3 hours every day. They could not fix the issue and use to email me to buy virutal server from their partner company. How can someone just ignore their mistake and point to purchase other hosting plans?? I really hate Manas hosting support.

Later I shifted to Best28.com web hosting. Sure an old player since 1998. Now my blog, personal site and e-cards site are on their shared-hosting servers. I'm happy to get 24×7 phone and email support. Plus all plans are affordable.

Unknown said...

hello every body hey i feel very comfort with the manashosting webspace they have good features in the packages really appricialble. Simple to get it,any time. ahhhhhhh easy and somany payment modes yaar.. wish you all the best:)

Unknown said...

hello hai every one manashosting is just simply good. today I have very good network in business because of this only manashosting I am so happy. I suggest you guys try that 7 days trial simply awesome server

Anonymous said...

Its worst web hosting company...

I am deepak from banaglore.. Even I am fed up with manas hosting..

Hope this company close as soon possible